26 October 2005

2.3 - initial presentation

It's 2330 on Wed 26 Oct and I've just posted my piece on what we've decided to call the 'post Cuban Missile Crisis era'. I may have got a bit carried away and wrote a good 1200 words. Nobody's going to thank me for that!

I've actually managed to squeeze all of the reading in for this unit by, firstly, starting early (about a week ago) and also by fitting it into coffee breaks etc whilst I am on a multinational defence movements course at the Defence Logistics and Supply School in Deepcut (Deepcut is a busy place this week, they've had Min AF visiting).

I really need to work on my study technique. Whilst I am doing the reading and am certainly taking it in, I am yet to develop an effective method of capturing parts of the reading that I can use in direct qualification of many of the assertions that I make. Indeed, I seem to be absorbing the lessons of history and so on but promptly forget where the lessons came from.

It's all coming together though. Hopefully the group will engage our threads with some vigour. It would be a bit boring if no-one took exception to some of the drivel that I've posted. In future, I may have to get more extreme in the extent of drivleness that I employ to provoke an emotional reaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home